Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
- Job Title: SME Manager
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Telecommunication Jobs
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of SME Manager within the Airtel Business Function in Lagos Region.
- Role reports to the Enterprise Regional Head, Lagos and would be responsible for sustaining and enhancing targeted gross revenue and gross acquisitions in respective SME businesses by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
Applicants must have;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a leadership role preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in managing sales channels comprising of Direct and Indirect Sales
- High drive for results
- Analytical and Strategic
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills especially with powerpoint
- Ready to achieve beyind set targets
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion