Application Users & Systems Support:
- Provision application servers / services as approved by the Affiliate Software Development & Application Support Manager.
- Ensure appropriate backup schedules and restores on all application servers, their related services and databases. Properly document and monitor backup schedules for all application servers / services and databases.
- Develop and constantly update simple to follow Support guides for 1st level (Service Desk), 2nd Level (Proximity Support), functional administration on all affiliate applications and developed software within the ITD portfolio.
- Provide support and maintenance for affiliate databases (MS SQL Server, MS Access, Firebird, Oracle, etc.), including local ERP databases.
- Continually verify, maintain, and manage catalog of affiliate software portfolio (including licensing needs).
- Participate in cross-functional projects and take ownership to deliver on Applications / database setup or architecture targets.
- Provide 3rd level support and systems administration for all affiliate business applications (SAP, Petrostock, TOMCARD; e-Services incl. e-Mission, e-PR Manager, e-FCA, e-DMS, ; etc.) including banking online systems (Cloud & banking platforms:-Auto-receipting, etc.).
Application / Software Development:
- Participate in Business Analysis, assisting requesting entities in evaluating software and application development and hosting requirements / needs.
- Participate in troubleshooting, testing perform QA checks on applications, database solutions, and their architecture (API, cloud platform, in-house hosted server infrastructure, etc). during design, project phase, and operations/after Go-Live.
- Develop and regularly update corresponding User / Admin Guides and appropriate reports for the developed applications.
- Train all categories of users in developed applications to perform assigned roles.
- Automate solutions (write and test codes and new software programs to implement solutions) in line with approved Business needs and/or support processes in acquiring approved new software applications and their proper integrating to meet affiliate’s dematerialization objectives in strict adherence to Group IS Security / Information Management policies and procedures.
- Participate in the regular review of user accesses, and act on security / audit recommendations on user access to all business applications. Ensure proper documentation of actions and reviews for audit purposes.
- Implement systems monitoring tools, intuitive applications reports and dashboards for various services and operations to meet business requirements.
Context and Environment:
- Provide 3rd level expert support, maintenance, and administration for affiliate 20+ internally developed and key business applications / databases. The services are used by approx. 500+ users.
- Support 4+ physical application servers (including archive application server infrastructure), all virtual application servers hosting 20+ local virtual applications.
- Collaborate and work to deliver 6+ dematerialization and 4+ digital projects for the affiliate annually..
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 6years software development experience in related industry with similarly diverse business segments.
- Proficiency in mobile app design and development is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SAP system with ability to support key processes and modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP) is an advantage.
- Good software development project management skills.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of software development / programming languages, scripting, and techniques (Microsoft .NET, Java; and Python, Perl, PHP, & c# scripting, etc.)
- Good knowledge of data and library management, Windows OS (for workstation and Server), DBMS, Web Services, Microsoft Power Apps & Power platform (esp. Power BI), Agile Methodology, Microsoft AZURE Cloud computing/cloud hosting & API technology, etc.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply