Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
- Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Job
- Job Category: Computer and Info. Tech Jobs
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating and implementing testing in support of software development requirements.
- This position ensures the quality, reliability, integrity, and performance of all software products produced for end user consumption by validating that software performs to established guidelines.
In particular you will:
- Contribute to Test Plans
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models
- Create Test Case specifications
- Implement tests on all test levels (from design to the execution), evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Use test tools as required
- Implement Project test documentation and reports
- Improve and implement QA methodologies
- Implement company Test Process within international projects
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company.
- Fulfill other duties which are necessary for company wellbeing, safety and security.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years working experience as Quality Assurance/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes and web-based Software Product Assurance
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL or other tools
- Experience in Ecommerce is an advantage
- Higher education in IT, Software development or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. both written and verbal
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowhow – Easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Has a keen attention to detail and is organised.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted