Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: State Coordinator for Programmatic Mapping & KP Size Estimate (GF HIV Project)
- Job Location: Anambra, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo, Taraba
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- This position reports to the Director of Research and Evaluation at the Head Office.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the provision of the research protocol and in close working relationship with the core team set up by the Nigerian Government for the purpose of overseeing the study.
- S/He will organize and plan for the state level field activities on a daily basis.
- S/He will be responsible for developing a preliminary process report for the study for scrutiny by various stakeholders and serve as secretary to the state technical team for the survey.
- S/He will lead the daily briefing and de-briefing of the state team and undertake any other related functions as may be assigned within the boundaries of the study.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Health, Social Sciences or any related field. Relevant post graduate degree will be added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of four (4) years post NYSC working experience in Research, Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Must possess previous experience in overseeing a mapping exercise directed at MSM, PWID and FSW.
- Must possess working knowledge of Nigerian setting especially at community level and must be resident in the state being applied for.
- Should be able to speak the language of the state/community of assignment.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to:
- Location: Taraba, Application email; [email protected]
- Location, Kano Application email [email protected]
- Location Gombe Application email [email protected]
- Location Oyo Application email [email protected]
- Loaction Edo Application email [email protected]
- Location Enugu Application email [email protected]
- Location Anambra Application email [email protected]
- Location Kaduna Application email [email protected]
- Location Abia Application email [email protected]
- Location Imo Application email [email protected]
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs: 2 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja