Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: State Project Coordinator
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- The State Project Coordinator (SPC) is responsible for the coordination of Project activities in the State, as well as managing the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support Office.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Head the secretariat of the State Steering Committee (SSC).
- Overall implementation of Project within the State.
- Supervise staff of State Office.
- Liaise with other relevant programmes and technical departments in the State.
- Oversees contracting of support staff and consultants, particularly Agro-Processing Service Providers.
- Ensure timely reporting and quality of reports to SSC.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- M.Sc degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Economics or other relevant discipline. Higher degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience, including at least 3 years in a management position.
- Proven track record in the field of agriculture or rural development.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
- Fluency in local language is a major advantage.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner