Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Store Keeper
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Receiving and issuing of spare parts and consumables, verify the correctness of the materials supplied and ensure operational efficiency in the production process.
- Monitor and keep inventory of the store to identify stock level and advice on re-order level.
- Liaise with the clearing unit of the group to facilitate the clearing and discharge of all imported stock for the operations of the company.
- Arrange spare parts and consumables to ensure easy access and prompt delivery to user department upon request.
- Maintain and update proper documentation of requisition for materials collected by the user department to ensure compliance with the company’s rule and procedure.
- Ensure that all warranty parts are properly tagged for easy identification
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have good troubleshooting abilities
- Must have basic computer skills
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or other Technical Science related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- 3 years relevant experience in related industry
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.
- Address Nigeria