Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
- Job Title: Supervisor 1
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To supervise a team to undertake the preparation and running of subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in
- accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Supervise subsea operations, working with team to ensure safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
- Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
- Formal technical qualification
- 10+ years technical experience preferable within subsea field
- Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience.
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
- Customer-oriented- attentive and responsive to customer concerns
- Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
- Communication 2 – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
- Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Collaboration- encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation
Method of Application
- Interested and Qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence