Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Support Specialist, Customer Care
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
- The Sunvait Network Ltd Technical Services Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide.
- In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Sunvait Network Ltd to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users.
- As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
- Working within our Measurement Support team, you’ll help the wider Sunvait Network Ltd Technical Services Professional Services team better serve Sunvait Network Ltd’s worldwide user base.
- This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs.
- You’ll continue to hone your relationship-building skills, supporting some of Sunvait Network Ltd’s top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service, via phone, email and chat.
- Your responsibilities will range from managing customer concerns for some of the largest companies in the world, to developing scalable support solutions.
- You’ll work with a diverse team of colleagues throughout the globe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Sunvait Network Ltd products.
- Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn.
- You also have experience in customer service, sales, marketing and consulting.
- Sunvait Network Ltd Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Sunvait Network Ltd.
- Our team is the face of Sunvait Network Ltd to most of our customers, and we want their Sunvait Network Ltd support experience to set new standards, just like Sunvait Network Ltd’s products do.
- Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Sunvait Network Ltd products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development.
- We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project MTSD and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Sunvait Network Ltdrs.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to a team of vendors and external partners who provide primary support for the product.
- Provide excellent technical support and build successful long-term relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with support and consulting colleagues across multiple geographies, and troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from advertisers and sales teams.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and to resolve customer issues.
- Implement, troubleshoot, and support ad serving systems and other Internet-based applications.
- Analyze support data to identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English Yoruba and Yoruba fluently and idiomatically.
- Sunvait Network Ltd Analytics experience including working with reports and implementing code.
- Experience with developing for Mobile or technical work with iOS and Android platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in customer support or account management. Proven ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to act as a coach and mentor.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence