About Coca-Cola HBC
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
About the New Job
- Responsibile for coordinating simple syrup mixing and ensure that final syrup meant for production is free from contaminants and meets the TCCC specifications.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring the manufacture of final syrup in strict compliance to standards: monitoring of control points, PRPs and PRPs in syrup manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards. To carry out incoming inspection on sugar, beverage base and concentrate and ensure any ingredient that does not meet TCCC specifications is rejected.
- To ensure that all syrup tests: brix, taste, appearance, floc potential and volume are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction.
- To monitor the stock of final syrup and update management.
- To ensure that all syrup tanks are sanitized before and after mixing.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the simple and final syrup rooms.
- To ensure that the volume of the simple and final syrups is constantly checked for accuracy.
- To monitor all the sugar dumpers while carrying out their duties.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities.
- Achieve Water Use Ratio of 3.26, Achieve Solid waste Ratio of 21.10, Solid Waste Recycled of 89.56%, Zero lost time work related injuries.
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum of ND or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- Technical Dexterity
Do You Have These Skills?
- Basic computer knowledge and use of MS office.
- Appropriate communication skills.
- Effective inter-personal skills.
- Effective at planning & organizing
- Action oriented
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online