About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- This position will review designs, and construction drawings in line with the brand specification and monitor ongoing construction across the subsidiaries.
- Coordinate, follow up & review new branch design submissions from subsidiaries and forward the final outlook to Head ES/S for review and presentation.
- Ensure supporting documentation on each new business location is received from requesting subsidiary.
- Review construction drawings to ensure that they comply with brand specifications.
- Ensure BOQ specifications are in line with working drawings and brand manual before forwarding documents to value assurance.
- Follow up on value assurance on BOQ review.
- Liaise between VA and subsidiary on any challenges/clarifications.
- Site monitoring & reporting.
- Updating ES/S branch development records.
- Liaising with Corporate Services Subsidiaries on any Corporate Services related issues/queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience
- The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of building and construction, good design and reporting skill, and attention to detail.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Design skills
- Attention to detail
- Building and Construction skills
- Legal Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
What you should expect from us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online