About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- To ensure optimal quality of all processes with the aim of improving customer experience by maintaining efficient and profitable operations that produce the highest quality of products and services.
- Identify process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and make fact-based recommendations for process improvement.
- Drive process re-engineering and improvement.
- Work with various teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end-to-end process.
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Complete post-deployment analysis, monitoring, and driving recommendation for improvement to completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Candidate’s Profile: Our ideal candidate must have an impressive understanding of products and processes.
- A team player, a strategic partner, a good listener, and a problem solver.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Data analysis
- Product and process knowledge
- Proficient in MS packages
- Attention to detail
- Project management.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What you should expect from us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online