About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- This position will produce architectural designs for projects, supervise and inspect construction and installation done by vendors, and coordinate projects.
- Produce architectural designs for projects, ensuring they are on par with the Bank’s standards.
- Interpret and review designs produced by third parties to make sure they conform to the Bank’s brand manual.
- Supervise and inspect construction and installation work done by vendors.
- Ensure proper communication among and between both internal and external parties involved in projects being executed, from conception to operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Building Construction or any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of project management, building and construction, and good design skills.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Design skills
- Attention to detail
- Building and Construction skills
- Project management
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online