Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Business Analyst (Sales)
- Location: Kano state, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for all maintenance activities within the department.
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centres.
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Flour operations target and budgets Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime.
The person must:
- Demonstrated Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Practical knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Proven relationship management skill
- Be resident in the north and ability to speak the language is an advantage
- B.Eng./HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Milling Technology will be an added advantage
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.