About British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
- Job Title: Anti-Illicit Trade Executive
- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Administrative / Legal
Job Purpose and key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 17 Technical Trainees(s) to join our team in Ibadan, in the Production department.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time
- Minimization of raw materials, finished and semi finished product waste
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plan
- Minimising risk by ensuring compliance with BAT, EH&S and local standards
- Ensuring that planed volumes and mixes for the shift are achieved
- Carrying out repairs, settings and adjustments in order to ensure high quality product and optimum machine performance.
- Monitoring and reviewing of machinery performance for safety, out put, down time, quality and waste in order to draw and execute action plans for the correction of deviations.
- Optimise machine performance by proactively executing daily and weekly maintenance according to BAT prescribed policies and procedures.
- Reducing cost by optimizing the usage of machine consumables and spare parts.
- Ensuring that production administration and quality procedures are continuously followed
- Relief Operators and other PTs(APTs) whenever necessary .
- Execution of brand/size/format changeover in the most efficient manner.
- Execute stock taking as prescribed to ensure accurate figures for production planning.
- Execute materials tests in order to ensure that standards will be met in future.
- Basic technical knowledge
- Technical diploma
- Intermediate level of English
- Availability to work in shifts
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be completed and submitted on or before the 7th of March, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted