The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- Job Title: Test Analyst
- Location: Lagos State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Admin and Finance Jobs, Federal Government Jobs
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Test Analyst role would suit someone with experience within the financial and Investment Banking sector and who possesses good knowledge of FX, Equity, Derivatives and Fixed Income instruments.
- Applicants must have solid experience of full life cycle testing through to the UAT phase.
- The Test Analyst will focus on manual testing and QA with an emphasis on ensuring each new feature and release meets production ready standards before it’s deployed to the live environment.
- A background in automation, or a keen appetite to learn and apply its principles, would be a distinct advantage.
- The Test Analyst will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas: Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables and agree test coverage
- Identify test scenario from functional spec and design test preparation
- Develop, document and maintain functional/system test cases and other test activities like the test data, data validation, test scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Ability to test throughout the whole project testing lifecycle – System, Integration, UAT and Regression testing throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Testing of interfaces to other applications. Liaising with multiple functional departments to perform testing duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ post NYSC experience in IT with at least 2 years in testing capacity, working within Financial services domain
- ISEB/ISTQB/ASTQB Certification a plus Relevant experience of Test, Defect Management and Test Automation tools.
- Experience with API-based test automation tools a plus.
- Desktop Engineering and Support
- Information Security
- Product Development
- System Analysis and Design.
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Problem Solving
- Team Work.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted on or before the 17th of November, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Work commences on the 1st of January, 2018.