Frefa Investment Company Limited – We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
- Job Title: Quality Control Officer-Frefa Water Factory & Frefa Feed Mill
- Job Location: Rivers State
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing
- This position shall among other things, be responsible for efficient examination, sampling and analysis of water and or feed input and products in the factory before granting approval for production.
- Ensuring set standards of quality and safety are met in line with internal and external requirements by measuring and weighing products.
- They shall also compile results of analysis and document certificates of analysis, in addition to conducting quality checks.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Bio-Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Nutrition/Technology or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Have minimum of 4 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a water or feed mill company.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, etc.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Applicant can also send their CV’s directly to email@example.com
- Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence