Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979. The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country.
- Job Title: Traffic Officer
- Job Location: Anambra state Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
- Shall be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance during the execution of programming for broadcasting television or radio materials.
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Transcribe all information on clients’ media purchase order/sales form to the station’s traffic and billing software.
- Manage daily advert log for specific stations.
- Monitor broadcasts and schedule advertisements and commercials
- Manage airtime sale for specific stations.
- Filing of contracts according to station’s filing system.
- Follow up on mails.
- Enter information repeated all day long into the station’s traffic and billing software without error.
- Maintain file records for each broadcasted material
- Handle and coordinate correspondence
- Archive documents and broadcasting materials
Periodic reports to be forwarded to line manager
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc., from a good university
- 0 to 2 years post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should attach a detailed CV and application letter in word document
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Position Applied for should be the heading of your mail