Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Trust Associate
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Customer Services
- Overseeing the overall trust activities for Meristem Trustees ltd
- Developing and penetrating the market with Trust services business
- Primary responsibility for Trust services mandates and transactions
- Estate planning and administration service support
- Creation, implementation of trust products/services.
- Follow up on management of relationship with Trust clients – e.g. discussions with estate agents, insurance companies, receipt of certificates, dividend warrants etc.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and corporate governance adherence
- Provision of Company Secretarial service
- Preparation and review of legal agreements and other documentation
- Conducting legal due diligence, as required
- Researching general legal issues relating to Trust services mandates
- Providing legal structuring & general advice
- Attending client meetings
- Liaising with external solicitors as required
- Ensuring that all statutory filings are carried out in a timely manner. (i.e., filing of annual returns, renewal of registration with SEC etc.)
- Ensuring that the Unit has up to date library of laws/regulations that affect our business.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of the Unit with regards to promoting Corporate Governance issues (i.e., ethical/best business practices) and Know Your Customer obligations (i.e., in the absence of the Risk Management Unit), etc. within the Company.
- Have primary responsibility for developing and implementing Commercial Trust mandates.
- Engage in researching Trust issues & preparation of relevant newsletters or articles
- Supervise junior staff within the unit
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- 5 years post call experience in corporate legal practice or well-structured Financial Service ,Trustee organization
- LLB, BL; Master degree/ ACIS an added advantage
- Good knowledge of laws regulating operations of businesses in the country; particularly the Financial Service sector and Trust business.
- Knowledge and practice of trustee business
- Transaction structuring skills
- Investment advisory and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident, with initiative
- Able to work as a team, action oriented with ability to prioritize and manage varied and fast moving workload
- Ability to think strategically and adopt problem solving approach to issues
- Must have strong drive towards learning and self improvement
- Organization and co-ordination skills
- Team building/conflict management
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Nigeria
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Slogan Wealth Creation is Our FORTE
- Location Lagos State