Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Job Title: Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Specialist (WASH Specialist)
- Job Location: Northern Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Public Health, Water and Sanitation Engineering, Civil Engineering or other relevant Technical area;
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on WASH initiatives in Nigeria including institutional strengthening, water sector/WASH/infrastructure financing, and private sector financing;
- Experience in developing WASH strategies in water supply and hygiene promotion, and managing data collection;
- USAID or other donor experience preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] including your Name, along with “#16-75” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.