We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Wealth Advisor
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Customer Services
- Ability to market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulation.
- Ability to work closely with families, individual and businesses to provide customized recommendation to help them meet their goals.
- Engage clients on investment strategies products and services that are suitable for their needs.
- Respond to clients queries and requests.
- Track and translate investment performance and make recommendations.
- Outstanding client relationships qualities and practices.
- Establish a network of referrals.
- Balances referral activities, customer follow up prospect building and administrator task.
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategies for new client.
Minimum of 2 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management, etc. Experience in Finance industry is preferable.
A bachelor’s degree is required. However, a master’s degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in selling of financial services and products is preferable.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development.
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry.
- Visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
- Analytical/Quantitative/Problem Solving Skills.
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills.
- Excellent Relationship Management skills.
- Adherence to policies/Limits.
- Good Networking skills.
- Prolific skills in deal origination, execution and Project Management.
- Team Player Skills.
- Ability to influence others positively to do what is to be done.
- Must be fair, goal oriented, responsible and driven.
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives.
- Ability to question assumptions and norms.
- Ability to proactively measure performance.
- Must be able to evaluate others.
- Must be charismatic.
- Must have high sense of integrity, accountability and dependability.
- Must uphold high ethical standard i.e. know and stick to all capital market rules as contained in Regulatory rules & code of ethics guiding operations in the industry.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Nigeria
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Slogan Wealth Creation is Our FORTE
- Location Lagos State