Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Women and Youth/Livelihood Specialist
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of SPC, the Specialist will coordinate women and youth livelihood support activities under the project.
- The Incumbent will further work with the Project Teem to ensure gender mainstreaming in the project.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, MBA, Economics, Sociology, Gender and Development Studies and other related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in developmental projects (with livelihood component)
- Experienced in participatory stakeholder consultation and engagement
- Demonstrate ability to mobilise group for action e.g group formation, credit administration or social action
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience in preparing and reviewing business plans or proposals
- Good knowledge of social development/safeguard issues such as gender and youth policies & issues
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including Geo-enabling or Geographical Information System skill is an added advantage
- Experience in coordinating stakeholder feedback or inquiries.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner