Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider with headquarters in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top three mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 50 million as at December, 2019. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, Home Broadband and enterprise services.
Airtel Networks Limited is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa Plc, a Pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. From the moment you apply to join our Airtel Nigeria family and throughout your career with us, we strive to show you how much we value you by providing a value proposition unique to the market.
Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking qualified candidates for the under listed positions in the organization.
Latest job vacancies in Airtel Nigeria:
- Chief Risk Officer – SmartCash PSB
- Head of Network Operations
- Business Solutions Manager – West & South East
- Data Centre Sales Manager
- Geo Marketing and Consumer Insights Manager
Older vacancies in Airtel Nigeria
- Head of Operations
- Head, Treasury
- Financial Reporting & Tax Executive
- Interconnect & Carrier Assurance Officer
- Manager, Reporting Analysis
- Head, Network Security
- Senior Manager, Network Assurance
How to Apply
To apply, click and read through the details of any position of your choice, go through the application requirement thoroughly before hitting the APPLY BUTTON. Good Luck, Always!