United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
The bank is currently seeking applicants to fill the following available job positions in the organization. Click the position of your choice to learn more about the requirements.
- Digital Media Partner vacancy at UBA
- Software Developer job vacancy at UBA
- Legal Officer job at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Head, Customer Lifecycle Management – UBA Lagos
- Team Member, Property Development – UBA Lagos
- Team Member, Estate Services & Subsidiaries – UBA Nigeria
- Rapid Response & Service Recovery Officer – UBA Bank
- Team Member, Facility Management (North) – UBA
- Team Member, Process Design & Optimization – UBA
- Motion Graphic Designer job at UBA
- CX Certification & Project Management Officer – UBA
- Graphic Designer vacancy at UBA
- Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services at UBA
- Team Member, Mobile Banking Services – UBA
- Team Member, Data Warehouse & Analytics at UBA
- Team Lead, PFA / Stock Broking / MFB / PMI at UBA
- Team Lead, IT Audit Job at UBA Lagos
- Human Resource Business Partner – UBA, Enugu
- Product Marketing Partner – UBA, Lagos
- Procurement Officer at UBA, Lagos
Click on any of the link above to learn more about the position requirement. There might be other position you might be interested in at UBA. You can CLICK HERE to see all available job vacancy at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).