About Kola Daisi University
Kola Daisi University
is a Private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in November, 2016, a non-government, non-partisan and non-sectarian institution, is situated along the new dual-carriage lbadan-Oyo Express Road. The vision of the University is “to be a world-class institution for excellence in nurturing graduates to meet the socio-economic needs of a knowledge-driven economy”. Our mission statement is to nurture graduates with the competency to help elevate our country to global reckoning”. The University is established to be a center of academic excellence committed to the achievement of accelerated development through research and man power development. It seeks to relate its activities to the cultural, technological, social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria as well as to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all branches and to make those facilities available on proper terms such as are to benefit from them.
As part of its manpower development, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the University.
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturer
- Senior Librarian
- Library Assistant
- Confidential Secretary
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Senior Assistant Registrar
- Principal Assistant Registrar
- Senior Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
Attractive and competitive
Conditions of Service
The appointment which is to commence as soon as possible, is for three years in the first instance. it may be extended for specific periods or confirmed to retiring age. Fringe benefits include a Pension Scheme or a comparable arrangement as may be approved from time to time bythe University Council.
Method Of Applications
Applicants should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age),
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Experience in Teaching and Research Publications (if applicable).
- Also, applicants should enclose two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials.
- Applicants should also indicate the names of three referees and their addresses.
All applications should be addressed to:
Kola Daisi University,
The New-Dual Carriage way,
Oyo-lbadan Express Road,
6th June, 2017
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, to the Registrar from whom further detail may be obtained.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position applied for and the department on the envelope.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Recent search terms:kola daisi university recruitment 2017
, koladaisi university
, Kola daisi universiry
, Recruitment in kola daisi university
, non academic vacancies in university
, koladaisi university ibadan job portals
, kola university
, kola daisi university vacancy
, kola daisi university recruitment
, kola daisi university location
, kola daisi university ibadan
, recruitment site of kola daisi university