About BUA And Lafiagi Sugar
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector. BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
At Lafiagi Sugar Company, we hire collaborative problem- solvers with a self-motivational drive from all backgrounds and provide training,unlocking opportunities to advance in your career path within the organisation. Become a part of a supportive, trusting and caring community with unrivalled prospects for growth.
- Min. Qualification – Diploma/ Nursing Certificate
- Years of Experience – 2 & Above
- Must be able to carry out basic medical/physical checks, administer medication, good knowledge of patient care;
- Teaching patient to carry out and maintain good hygiene and self-care, excellent oral and written communication, strong organization and documentation skill;
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety issues.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Note the job title above, and be sure to have a matching profile
- Then, Click Here to Apply
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted