Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only transforming the world of business—it’s protecting governments, powering non-profits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change. We constantly look for brilliant mind to join us at Oracle. The following job vacancies are currently available in the organization.
Latest job vacancies and career opportunities at Oracle for the month of May
- Technology License Sales Representative – Public Sector Nigeria – Abuja
- Technology License Sales Representative – Public Sector Nigeria
- Advanced Customer Services Sales Executive: Banking Sector – Government
- HCM Cloud Territory Sales Manager
- ACS Principal Database Engineer, Cloud Platform
- Executive Assistant to Sales Leader
- Senior License Management Consultant
- Business Development Manager for Nigeria – Technology License
- Applications Architect / Lead at Oracle
- Senior Sales Executive – Oracle Utilities
Job Vacancies at Oracle for the month of April
How To Apply
To apply, use the link above to learn more about the positions and their requirements, then follow the applications procedure to apply.