About Pauline Graham
Pauline Avigès Graham graduated from LSE with a BSc in Accounting in 1965. She was a scholarship recipient herself in Egypt where she was born and brought up. Having had the opportunity to study at LSE, she is now keen to be an education benefactor herself and has provided a generous endowment which enables the School to offer an annual scholarship of up to £15,000.
- Scholarship Location: London, United Kingdom
- Offering University: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university
To be considered for this scholarship position, applying candidate must meet the following criterion:
- Applicants must have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the School
- This award is for a female African national, domiciled within an African country or the UK; or a female applicant who is a national of and domiciled in, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.
Scholarship is open to applicants from Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must download and complete an application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other award(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
Also note that;
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 26 April 2017
- Download an UndergraduateScholarshipForm (PDF)
- Please return your application form with an academic reference to the Financial Support Office.
- More information about references.